Terms and Conditions
WalCo visitor contest terms and conditions
1- This contest is being held by the Walworth County Visitors Bureau, PO Box 117, Delavan, WI 53115.
2- The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 21 years or over except officers and hired agencies of the WCVB and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the contest.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
4- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Those wishing to enter the contest can click on Facebook or Instagram links or enter via the WCVB website.
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be posted on the website entry form. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
- Submit your email address to receive the WCVB’s eNewsletter with valuable Tips and Information by email about all things WalCo.
- One winner will be chosen to receive a getaway package of overnight accommodations, dining, activities and/or shopping in Walworth County, Wisconsin. Each part of the package has its own terms and conditions and has been donated by area businesses.
- Winners will be notified by email and must respond with their mailing address within seven (7) days.
- Once the winner’s mailing address is confirmed, the getaway package of gift cards and gift certificates will be mailed to the address provided.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to follow the terms of each business to redeem their prizes.
10- The WCVB reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11- The WCVB is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by the businesses connected with this contest.
12- The prize is as follows: Gift certificates and gift cards for Walworth County lodging, dining, activities and/or shopping.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and the WCVB reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entries received and verified by the WCVB and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The WCVB will notify the winner and request a mailing address for the prize to be delivered.
16- The WCVB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final.
17- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Wisconsin law.
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and may choose to supply an image for use in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Wisconsin data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the WCVB and not to any other party.
23. The WCVB’s decision as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final. There will be no additional correspondence. The WCVB shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such a change shall be effective immediately upon posting. The WCVB also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.